Sunday, August 9, 2020

Mermaid Week Day 7: Sending You Oceans of Joy Card

 It's the last day of Mermaid Week! I can't believe I have uploaded all 7 videos over on my Youtube channel. I hope you had the chance to take a peek. You can also see the video embedded on this post below. I have been so busy taking photos of my cards and projects both yesterday and today. I think I have almost 30 (!!!) new cards and projects. Can't wait to show it all to you here and around the communities at Facebook. In the mean time, here is the last card for the week.

Credits:
Stammps: Trishell Mermaid from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk)
Digital papers: Ocean Melody by Adrienne Looman
Dies: Lawn Fawn and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

See the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment